Friday, March 18, 2011

IS THAT YOU DADDY?

Is that my Daddy? Has Uncle Coffins long lost dead-beat daddy finally returned to inflict more pain? No, it is Hollywood movie star Harry Dean Stanton! I ran into Mr. Stanton at Crazy Girls just as club was closing. I was about to seal the deal with a couple fine dancing ladies when nature called and I had to drain my snake, by snake I mean my male organ, no really. Anyway when I returned Mr. Hollywood had stolen both my girls.
Come to think of it I have never met my Papa. I now tell world that Harry is my Daddy. He could be.

I am Daddy's favorite little mistake. My mother was whore so It could be the case. Can you see it in his eyes?

Soon after this photo was taken police took me away. Now I must stay fifty yards away from new Daddy.

1 comment: